We are currently looking for an administrative assistant to join our team three days per week, 15 hours per week. The hours of work can be negotiated and can be between school hours.
The role will be working closely with our NDIS Sales Manager and our Admin Team Leader at the creation of all our service agreements for our new and existing NDIS clients. The role will include
- Entering data into our SA template
- Ensuring the SA is signed by our clients
- Entering the client information or updated SA details into our NDIS Database
- Completing the summary letter and sending to clients
- Sending to all new clients our NDIS welcome pack.
- Back up for reception if staff are on leave.
This is purely an administrative role and would suit someone who is happy to work without too much variety on specific administrative tasks. A high level of accuracy and speed is required as we have very high standards with regard to our service agreements and our communication with our NDIS clients.
To be successful you must have
- Administration Experience (is preferred by not essential)
- Experience within the NDIS Industry, working with Service Agreement (is preferred by not essential)
- Experienced with computers
- Fast administration and word processing skills
- Experience with word and excel
- Fast learner with regard to technology and software as learning how to use our practice management software and NDIS software will be required.
- Good communication skills
This role is currently part time, 3 days per week (Mon, Tues, Wed) 15 hours per week. These hours may have the ability to increase in the future based on business growth and admin demand.
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org